We’ve put together a chart of high tech related courses being offered in Fall 2020. View the Chart. Although we’ve tried to make it accurate and comprehensive, please check the course offering web page for Fall 2020, https://law.scu.edu/course-schedule/?semester=Fall+2020, for the most current information.
Trademarks and International IP will be offered this year in the fall, instead of the spring. Students who wish to take either class this year should register for it this semester. Assume that both classes will not be offered again until Spring 2022.
Finally, you might find two other documents helpful to your course selections for this semester and beyond:
- Navigating the High Tech Curriculum. This document will help you identify courses based on particular destinations you might be heading.
- A chart showing the expected offering schedulefor various courses. As usual, if you really want to take a course before you graduate and you see it offered now, take it. Life is uncertain, and so are curricular offerings.
If you are pursuing a privacy law certificate, the following courses can be counted toward the certificate:
* Criminal Procedure: Investigations
* Cybersecurity Law
* Employment Law
* Intellectual Property Survey
* Internet Law
* Privacy Law (required for the certificate)
* Tech Licensing
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.