Join representatives and current students from our externship program and our five clinics to find out what students do while working there. Our five clinics are:
- Entrepreneurs’ Law Clinic
- Immigration Appellate Practice Clinic
- International Human Rights Clinic
- Katharine & George Alexander Community Law Center
- Northern California Innocence Project
Each department will give a description of the work they do and then we will open up breakout rooms so that you can travel between the rooms to ask your questions.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This meeting will be captioned using Otter.ai.