About the Alexander Community Law Center
The Katharine & George Alexander Community Law Center educates law students in accordance with the highest professional and ethical standards by serving individuals and communities in need with competence, conscience and compassion through pro bono legal representation and education. Read more about our mission, overview and history.
Law Student Opportunities
Our courses for Santa Clara Law students give students hands-on experience in:
- Interviewing clients
- Writing briefs
- Deposing witnesses
- Obtaining and writing declarations
- Communicating with opposing counsel
- Negotiating with opposing counsel
- Preparing clients for court hearings
- Representing clients during hearings
- Many other useful skills
Do you need help with an important legal matter? Before contacting the Law Center, please review the following helpful information.