The Fourth Annual
“HOT TOPICS IN INTERNET, CLOUD, MOBILE AND BLOG LAW”
Thursday, October 17, 2013
8:30am Registration/Continental Breakfast
Williman Room, Benson Center
Santa Clara University
Join us for a discussion of recent developments and hot topics, including:
- Are we at the end of sponsored link cases?
- State of the DMCA: syndication, common law copyrights and other issues from recent cases.
- Can Section 230 survive revenge porn, mugshot sites and online prostitution ads?
- What are key takeaways about kids’ privacy under the new COPPA regulations?
- Do the CDA and DMCA apply to mobile devices and the cloud?
- What are the hot trends in security and privacy litigation?
Registration and continental breakfast is complimentary. To RSVP, please email GTSVEvents@gtlaw.com.
This event will qualify for 1.5 hours of CLE. Santa Clara Law is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.