The Women and Law Association is dedicated to providing academic and personal support to our members, and increasing awareness of legal, political, and social issues affecting women. We are also committed to actively serving our community. To further these goals, Women & Law facilitates networking opportunities, organizes outreach projects, and hosts speaking events that encourage discussion and foster support. All members of the Santa Clara University School of Law community are encouraged to participate.
- Co-President: Marsha Levinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-President: Heather Fuchs, email@example.com
- Vice President: Ines Sosa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Chair: Evelyn Minaise, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Sylvia Dorghalli, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Community Service Chair: Briana Gerhart, email@example.com
- Co-Community Service Chair: Devon Brook, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Benefit Chair: Cynthia Anaya, email@example.com
- Co-Benefit Chair: Gina Santoni, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Historian: Allison White, email@example.com
- Co-Historian: Crisa Salarpi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use drop down menu above for more information.
Also, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Like our Facebook page: facebook.com/SCUWomenAndLaw.
To purchase tickets to any of our upcoming event please visit Events page.
Active Member Organization, Student Bar Association 2018-2019