Brian Cuneo JD ’06 was one of five legal professionals named to Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 2019 class of 40 Under 40 honorees. Each year, the publication highlights 40 outstanding Silicon Valley men and women for their contributions and accomplishments.
A partner in the Silicon Valley office of Latham & Watkins, Cuneo serves as co-chair of the Silicon Valley and San Francisco Corporate Departments and global co-chair of the firm’s Life Sciences and Healthcare Industry Group. His practice focuses on the representation of public and private companies in the biotechnology, medical device, diagnostics, and health information technology sectors. In addition, he represents underwriters and venture capital funds in transactions with these companies. He also is a frequent speaker on issues in the life sciences industry and capital markets.
Over the last several years, Cuneo has received other professional honors including:
- Life Sciences “Rising Star” in 2018 by Law360
- Named a leading life sciences lawyer by Chambers USA in 2018
- Included in the Top 40 under 40 list of California lawyers by The Daily Journal in 2017
- Life Sciences Star since 2016 by LMG Life Sciences
- Rising Star from 2013-2018 in the area of Securities & Corporate Finance by Super Lawyers
The Silicon Valley Business Journal will honor the 2019 40 Under 40 recipients at a reception on Thursday, July 25, and profiles of all honorees will also appear online and in print in the July 26 print edition.
Click here for a slide show of this year’s honorees and a link to purchase reception tickets.