Join us for a discussion of recent developments and hot topics in Internet Law. Anticipated topics include:
- Aereo and its impact on cloud service providers
- Trends in data privacy, security breach and TCPA class action litigation
- Efforts to suppress consumer reviews, including the CDA, California’s online eraser law & anti-SLAPP laws
- Latest trends in browsewrap/clickwrap and online contract formation
- The Right to be Forgotten in Europe and the U.S.
- Minors and the regulation of conduct and privacy issues involving teenagers not subject to COPPA
Registration and continental breakfast are complimentary. To RSVP, please email HTLI@scu.edu.
This event will qualify for 1.5 hours of CLE. Santa Clara Law is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
The U.S. Supreme Court’s Aereo Decision and Overlapping Protection in Cyberspace
California Privacy Laws
The Good Samaritan Exemption and the CDA
Defending Data Privacy Class Action Litigation
Security Breach Class Action litigation
Text Messaging and the Requirements of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act