Post a Job
OCM posts more than 1500+ job opportunities per year.
Santa Clara Law welcomes the opportunity to connect with employers and support your recruiting needs. Please contact Recruiting and Office Manager Christina Johnson at 408.554.5142 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to discuss ways to connect. One easy way to recruit is through job postings for law student and alumni positions throughout the year. Posting is free. Please review OCM’s policies, particularly the non-discrimination policy and job posting standards policy.
You may post your opportunity in one of two ways:
- Visit CORE, and click sign up for an account (if you do not already have a 12Twenty login), and post. Once you are registered, you can log on at any time to post opportunities. We recommend posting this way as you can build out your employer profile so candidates learn more about your organization.
- Have OCM create the posting for you, send the position information directly to: email@example.com.
Be sure your posting includes:
- job title
- job overview
- required or preferred qualifications
- documents requested (resume, cover letter, etc)
- deadline to apply
- how to apply
- provide a contact name for submitting applications
- and specify your desired class level or if the position is for graduates.