Job Prep Toolkit
Many links are password protected. Current Students and Alumni can contact email@example.com or call 408.554.4350 for the password(s).
Employers spend an average of 6 seconds scanning a resume. Get your resume ready to pass the 6 second test.
Cover letters are persuasive writing to explain how you are uniquely qualified for the job you are seeking. Focus your letter on highlighting your skills and qualifications.
Interviewing is a skill. The more you do it, the better you will get. Practice A LOT!
Networking & Informational Interviewing
This is the #1 job search strategy! Make connections, build relationships, and gather information to tap into the hidden job market.
This is the social media site for professionals. Join 610+ million users around the world. Find alumni, expand your network, increase your visibility, and search for jobs.
Salaries & Negotiations
Congratulations on receiving a job offer. Be sure to remain professional, communicative, and honest as you negotiate through the offer process.
- How to Respond to an Offer
- Negotiation Tips
- Salary Information: Santa Clara Law Grad Salary Summaries
- Salary Information: Robert Half Salary Calculator
- Salary Information: ZipRecruiter Salary Calculator
- Vault Guide to Summer Associateships
- ZipRecruiter Job Market Insights & Resource Hub