Law Student Organizations (LSO’s) must complete this checklist in order to receive funding from the SBA.
Each fall, all LSOs should do the following:
- Complete the online Student Organization Registration Form and have a Constitution on file with Jill Klees (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Law Student Services.
- Maintain a web page for their organization.
- Learn how to post events on the Master Calendar.
- Read through and abide by the Event Scheduling and Announcement Policies.
- After Club Day, present a list of all active members to Jill Klees in Law Student Services.
- Follow SBA guidelines for budget proposals using the (SOBA) Student Organization Budget Form.
- Secure and obtain signature from your LSO’s Faculty Advisor.
- All officers must complete the Club Quiz from the Law Student Services Office.