The Biotechnology Law Group (BLG) facilitates the intersection of biotechnology and law. The goal of this student group is to support student education and promote their interests in biotech law and industry. The BLG endeavors to: increase student awareness and involvement in current biotech-related legal issues, contribute to the career decisions of students interested in the future of biotech law, act as a vehicle for entry into the biotech field, and provide connections to both the Bay Area biotech industry and Santa Clara University School of Law graduates.
- Co-Presidents: Elaina Chambers and Laura Ginn
- Vice President: Alexej Ladonnikov
- Treasurer: Michael Nguyen
- Secretary: Ashley Sundy
- Web Coordinator: Kristina Iliopoulos
- 1L Reps: Michelle Zhou, Elena Weinberger, and Ryan Patton