The Law Technology department provides a list of services to the Law School community. See our FAQ “Law Technology Catalog of Services.” For faculty and staff, we offer these additional services:
- Video and audio recording of events in Charney Hall (only if approved by the event sponsor or by your professor)
- Verification of recordings
- A V Technology Classroom training
- Web conferencing /Distance Learning tools consultation and/or training
How to get support at the Law School
- Online: Create a ticket online at Law School Technology Help Desk (Recommended)
- Phone or Email: Call us during business hours at 408-554-5762 or email us at email@example.com.
- Walk-in / Drop-in support will no longer be available in Charney 111 because now the Law Technology Help Desk is now located in the Mabie Grand Atrium. It is recommended that you create ticket at Law School Technology Help Desk and schedule an appointment in advance for any remote technical assistance. We do not have any staff for summer sessions (June 21 to August 6th, 2021) so please plan accordingly. During 1L orientation week, we’ll be available in Charney as needed and then have regular hours during the fall semester.
Law School Help Desk at Mabie Grand Atrium Support Hours:
- Remote and In-person support by appointment (Aug 2021 – May 2022): Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- Classroom support (starting mid-August 2021 to May 2022): Monday – Thursday, 9am to 6:30pm; Friday 9am to 5pm
- Closed on Holidays
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday