The Law Technology department provides a list of services to the Law School community. See our FAQ “Law Technology Catalog of Services.” For faculty and staff, we offer these additional services:
- Video and audio recording of events in Charney Hall (only if approved by the event sponsor or Faculty)
- Online verification of recordings
- Media Technology support
- Web conferencing /Distance Learning tools consultation and/or training
How to get support at the Law School
- Online: Create a ticket online at Law School Technology Help Desk (Recommended)
- Phone or Email: Call us during business hours at 408-554-5762 or email us at email@example.com.
- Walk-in / Drop-in support will no longer be available in Charney 111 until further notice due to COVD-19. It is recommended that you create ticket at Law School Technology Help Desk and schedule an appointment in advance for any remote technical assistance.
Law School Remote Helpdesk Support Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- Closed on Holidays
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday