The Law Technology department provides a list of services to the Law School community. See our FAQ “Law Technology Catalog of Services.” For faculty and staff, we offer these additional services:
- Video and audio recording of classes (only if approved by the event sponsor or Faculty)
- Online availability of recordings
- In-class support for media playback
How to get support at the Law School
- Online: Create a ticket online at Law School Technology Help Desk (Recommended)
- Phone or Email: Call us during business hours at 408-554-5762 or email @ email@example.com.
- Walk-in / Drop-n support will no longer be available in Charney 111 until further notice. We will be posting signs on Charney 111 doors and at the Tech/Info desk located in Mabie Grand Atrium on how to schedule an appointment with a Law Technology team member. It is recommended that you create ticket at Law School Technology Help Desk and schedule an appointment in advance for any in-person tech help. Please remember everyone’s safety is important.
Law School Helpdesk Support Hours (Charney Hall 111):
- Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- Closed on Holidays
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday