Semester Exchange Abroad – NALSAR University, Hyderabad, India
Fall Semester Dates: Second week of June – End of October
Spring Semester: First week of January – First week of May
No exchange available in Summer
The Objectives of NALSAR University are:
- To evolve and impart comprehensive legal education at all levels to achieve excellence
- To organize advanced studies and promote research in all branches of law
- To disseminate legal knowledge by organizing lectures, seminars, symposia, workshops and conferences
- To promote cultural, legal and ethical values with a view to promote and foster the rule of law and the objectives enshrined in the Constitution of India
- To liaise with institutions of higher learning and research in India and abroad
- To promote legal awareness in the community for achieving social and economic justice
- To undertake study and training projects relating to law, legislation and judicial institutions
- Language of Instruction: English
- Recommended Course Load: 5 courses per semester
- Academic Focus: Internship opportunity for Fall exchange
- Student visa.
- Compulsory stay on campus.
- Exchange students will be provided a single occupancy room with shared bath room for Rs. 1,500/month (equivalent to US $40.00 — subject to exchange rate fluctuation).
- Students pay tuition to Santa Clara University.
- Rs. 2,000/month approximately (equivalent to US $50.00 — subject to exchange rate fluctuation).
- Fall Exchange
February 1: Notice of Intent Form due to CGLP for Fall Exchange of that year.
- Spring Exchange
July 1: Notice of Intent Form due to CGLP for Spring Exchange of the following year.
Please contact the Center for Global Law & Policy for more information.