Semester Exchange Abroad – Madrid, Spain
Fall Semester Dates: Early September – Mid-December
Spring Semester Dates: Mid-January – End of April
Voluntary Internship: May – July or during the Program
No exchange available in Summer
- The Universidad Pontificia Comillas is a Jesuit University founded in 1890.
- Located in Madrid, it offers students an excellent opportunity for personal, professional and social development.
- The University has a style of its own, backed by a rich humanistic and educational tradition, and is characterized by the search for excellence in both pedagogical methods and the final results obtained.
- Language of Instruction: English
- Recommended Course Load: to be decided by Santa Clara Law.
- Academic Focus: International and European Business Law
- Students must be in possession of a visa before arriving in Spain.
- On-campus housing: not available
- Off Campus Housing: The Oficina de Información y Acogida (The Information, Lodging and Welcome Office) will can help you in your search. A large offering is available with families, private residences, and in apartments, with shared rooms or in individual units.
- Students pay tuition to Santa Clara Law.
- Please refer to the following site, where you can find estimates for the cost of living: Estimates of Expenses for a Student in Madrid.
- Fall Exchange
February 1: Notice of Intent Form due to CGLP for Fall Exchange of that year.
- Spring Exchange
July 1: Notice of Intent Form due to CGLP for Spring Exchange of the following year.
Please contact the Center for Global Law & Policy for more information.