Having a JD degree can open the doors to career opportunities besides practicing law. Are you interested in the business of law, professional sports, entertainment, planning and urban development, or other fields? Find out how three law graduates used their JD degrees as keys to opportunities other than practicing law. Join the discussion at our final High Tech Tuesday event of the fall semester.
- Professor Eli Edwards, moderator
- Alison Gilliam, Director of Legal Operations, Seagate Technology
- Danny Kim, Regional Marketing Manager, Polsinelli
- Wynn Silberman, NFL Agent and Founder, Wynnsmedia
- Daniel Wu, Privacy Counsel and Legal Engineer, Immuta
This event is sponsored by the High Tech Law Institute at Santa Clara Law.