Santa Clara Law Tuition and Financial Aid
Meeting today’s evolving regulatory landscape requires staying up to date on local, national, and international policies. With the Online Master of Legal Studies (MLS) in Corporate Compliance at Santa Clara University, experienced professionals can choose a program with the cross-disciplinary approach that will aid them no matter their industry.
Your career will not benefit from simply a cursory background in compliance. Instead, invest in an education from Santa Clara Law and learn from compliance professionals with real-time experience leading companies like Sun Microsystems, Yahoo, Roche, and Intuit. Our curriculum is built and updated to keep students educated on cutting-edge compliance practices and knowing the best way to implement them.
Our Online Master of Legal Studies (MLS) in Corporate Compliance Admissions Team is here to help you find the best possible solutions to finance your education.
Financial Aid for MLS Students
Santa Clara University School of Law is committed to helping you afford your legal education. Our financial aid counselors will help you explore all your options and help you find a plan you can afford.
Deadlines and Financial Aid
As a graduate student at Santa Clara Law, you will be eligible for the following types of federal aid:
- Direct Unsubsidized Loans: $20,500 borrowing limit per year
- Direct PLUS Loans: maximum loan amount is cost of attendance minus any other financial aid received
If you will be relying on federal student loans to help pay for your tuition, you must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We recommend filing as soon as possible after January 1 of the calendar year in which you wish to enroll. Santa Clara University’s federal school code is 001326. You will not receive an official aid notification until Santa Clara University is listed as one of the schools on your FAFSA.
NOTE: Please do not send a paper copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR).
Please email at email@example.com or call (408) 554-5048 for more information about financial aid processing.
Financial Aid Checklist
Complete a FAFSA application at www.fafsa.gov. Federal School Code: 001326.
- Accept or decline your unsubsidized Federal Direct Loan via ecampus. This must be completed at least 10 days prior to the first day of class.
- Complete your Master Promissory Note (MPN) for your Federal Direct Loan at studentloans.gov at least 10 days prior to the first day of class.
- Apply for a Direct PLUS Loan application at studentloans.gov.
- Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) for your Direct PLUS Loan at studentloans.gov at least 10 days prior to the first day of class.
- Complete loan entrance counseling studentloans.gov at least 10 days prior to the first day of class.
- Enroll in SCU Direct Deposit Refunds via ecampus. Have your checkbook available.
We know the financial aid process can be daunting, and we want to help you. Every application to study at Santa Clara Law will be carefully reviewed and considered for financial aid. Santa Clara Law Financial Aid counselors are here to help you make your education affordable. You can find more financial aid and tuition information here.
Military and Veterans Benefits
For information about educational benefits for veterans and military service members, please contact coordinator Debra Cortez at (408) 554-7831 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please visit Santa Clara University’s Veterans Support Services resources page.
Payment Plans, Refund Policies and Direct Deposit
For information about payment plans, refund policies and payment deadlines, please refer to the information for Graduate Students (not Law students) at scu.edu/bursar/.
Santa Clara Law
Law Admissions and Financial Aid Office
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053
Telephone: (408) 554-5048