What is OCI?
The Virtual On Campus Interview (VOCI) program is an efficient process for some legal employers to interview our students for summer and entry-level associate positions. We will continue to assist employers with Ad Hoc OCI. For more information please email us at email@example.com.
Interview Dates: Big Law/Corporations: August 1 – 4, 2023
Interview Dates: Public Interest/Public Sector & Small & Mid-Size Firms: August 8 – 11, 2023
Employment: Primarily for summer positions for 2Ls/part-timers and a few for entry level associate positions for graduating students.
Types of Employers: Large firms who can predict hiring needs, but also some government agencies, local small firms, companies and nonprofits.
Size of program: Our largest number of employers – often 50+
Ad Hoc OCI
Interview Dates: Any time during Fall or Spring semester.
Employment: Any current class year depending on the employer’s needs.
Types of Employers: Any type – depends entirely on employer needs.
Size of program: A small number of employers each semester – often under 10
What is a Resume Collect?
- Some legal employers are unavailable to recruit on campus but still want to receive resumes from students interested in their opportunities at a specific time; this is called a resume collect.
- Instead of the employer conducting interviews on campus, the employers will call the candidates they wish to interview to their office.
- Apply for resume collect opportunities in the same place you apply for OCI.
How to Apply
- Virtual OCI (VOCI) Registration – Sign-up for the VOCI Event on CORE.
- Contact Whittley Pike, Director of Career Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Have Your Application Materials Reviewed with OCM
All application materials should be reviewed by one of OCM’s Career Coaches.