Apply For Jobs
1500+ postings on CORE per year. Log in to CORE to start looking for your next opportunity.
For Current Students: More than 30% of current students found a legal job on CORE. Be sure to regularly check the website for opportunities, and apply broadly.
For Alumni: Many alumni reach out to post jobs on CORE for other alumni. Many of those opportunities are for grads/lawyers. Be sure to continue to check SCU Law Jobs for opportunities. If you need access, contact email@example.com or call 408.554.4350.
Other job search sites include:
For Government Jobs:
- Government Honors Handbook For 1Ls & 2Ls for summer job; for 3Ls for post-grad jobs called honors positions. (Password protected, enter “broncos”)
- District Attorney Handbook (Password protected)
- Public Defender Handbook (Password protected)
- OSCAR For Judicial Clerkships (applications open in February and close mid-June after 2L year for post-grad opportunities). Create an account with your SCU email.
- Presidential Management Fellowship For 3Ls for post-grad policy/ executive leadership opportunities.
- Santa Clara County Superior Court For Judicial Internships and Volunteer opportunities (check other county court websites as well)
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of California For externships
For Public Service and Non-Profit Jobs:
For In House Jobs:
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Corporate Legal Operations Jobs
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association
For Privacy Jobs:
Other Job Sites: