The 2020 application is now available.
The regular application deadline has been extended to April 1, 2020. We will accept LSAT scores through the April test.
Applying to Santa Clara Law
You’ve decided to join us at Santa Clara Law. We believe you’ve made a smart decision to invest in your future as a lawyer who leads, and we’ll help you every step of the way. From applying to registering for classes to finding the right career opportunities when graduation approaches, we’re here to help.
If you’ve already registered for JD-CAS (required to complete your application), applying to Santa Clara Law takes just a few minutes. Here’s what you’ll need to successfully complete your application.
- For Fall 2020 admission, take the LSAT by April 2020.
- Register with JD-CAS if you haven’t done so. Most students do this when they register to take the LSAT, but you can do it before if you want. Learn more over at the official JD-CAS site.
- Submit a 1-3 page personal statement.
- When you register with JD-CAS, you’ll have the opportunity to upload your resume and submit letters of recommendation.This is optional but highly recommended.
Note that you can even apply now and take the LSAT later – simply add Santa Clara Law to the list of schools you send your scores to when you do take the test. (See our calendar on this page to view LSAT deadlines.)
Calendar Dates and Deadlines
- Jan 13, 2020: Last recommended LSAT test date for the 2020 academic year. Check the LSAC website for other test dates and to register.
Please contact an Admissions counselor for more information about attending Santa Clara Law.
Checking on your application status is easy. After you’ve applied, simply click the button below to get the latest information about the status of your application:
Any Other Questions?
If you ever have questions about the application process, your specific application, or anything else related to this process, don’t worry. Our admissions specialists can respond and help you with any step along the way.
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling (408) 554-5048, or visiting our office in Charney Hall first floor.