Attendance begins on Tuesday!
Please be sure to sign the attendance rosters in each of your classes beginning on Tuesday, January 22nd (Monday is a holiday).
A few reminders:
1. Rosters will be posted on the clipboards mounted on the walls by the doors to your classroom. They will be posted before class and will remain posted for a short time after class.
2. It is your responsibility to sign the roster in each class, each time you meet. If you do not sign in, we will mark you absent for that class period.
3. It is a violation of the honor code to sign in for another student.
4. If you were in class but forgot to sign in, stop by the Student Services Office (Bannan 210) and fill out an attendance petition. This petition will be filed with the class attendance records.
5. If you did not attend class, stop by the Student Services Office (Bannan 210) and fill out an attendance petition. This petition will be filed with the class attendance records.
6. The ABA states that students should be in attendance and that law schools should institute procedures to encourage students to go to class. Taking attendance in 1L classes is our way of encouraging you to attend.
If you have any questions, please call 408-554-4766 or send an email to LawStudentServices@scu.edu.