The Law Technology department provides a range of services to the Law School student community and the Law School as a whole. The Law Help Desk provides in-house technical support to all law students.
At the Law Help Desk, you can get help with your laptop and other computing needs, which include:
- SmartPrint printer setup, configuration, and tutorial.
- Wireless setup and configuration.
- Anti-virus software setup, configuration, and/or trouble-shooting.
- Exam software (Examsoft SofTest) setup, registration, tutorial and/or basic trouble-shooting
- Computer laptop recommendations
** Please note that Law Help Desk is not an authorized service/warranty repair center.**
*For computers still under warranty, we will help troubleshoot the possible cause and then recommend that you work with your Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM) for further support so your warranty is not voided. *For non-warranty computers, a sit-down consultation with a Law Technology staff will be required to discuss repair options or recommendations.
For faculty and staff, we offer several additional services, such as:
- Video and audio recording of classes (Only if requested by Professor)
- Online availability of recordings
- In-class support for media playback
How to get support at the Law School…
- Online: Create a ticket online at Law School Help Desk (Recommended)
- Phone or E-Mail: Call us during business hours at 408-554-5762 or E-Mail @ email@example.com.
- Walk-in Support during normal hours: The Law School Help Desk is located in Bannan Hall 137
Law School Helpdesk Support Hours (Bannan Hall 137):
- Monday – Thursday, 9 am to 7 pm.
- Fridays, 9 am to 5:00 pm.
- Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
- Summers: M-Th (10am-6pm); F (10am-5pm)