Law Technology and Academic Computing processes many requests throughout the academic year. With the number of requests that we have processed, it was necessary to create a policy to insure that all requests could be processed in a timely manner.
The purpose of this policy is to outline the guidelines on which we accept classroom requests. This allows us to control the amount of requests we receive and insure that all classroom requests can be processed in a timely manner.
This policy applies to all students, faculty, and staff at Santa Clara School of Law.
4.1 General Policy
1. We will only accept requests by faculty, staff, and organizations.
2. Request must be made with at least 48 hours notice to insure that they will be covered.
3. Please understand that last minute requests will be difficult to accommodate, and priority is to requests submitted with at least 48 hours notice. If the request cannot be fulfilled, documentation will be sent on how to complete the request.
4. Events requiring multiple setups simultaneously, for example, starting DVDs in four classrooms at the same time, must be made at least a month in advance to insure that we have enough staff to cover said event.
5. A request cannot be changed at the time the request is being fulfilled. For example, if we are scheduled for a PowerPoint setup and you decide that you want a videotaping as well; we will not be able to provide that additional request. Only the PowerPoint setup.
6. We will assist you with the technology in the classroom, but please note that we cannot do subsequent setups for a semester due to the volume of requests we receive.
7. If you need consultation regarding your request, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 554-5762.