Procedure on setting up SCU Wireless Network from Off Campus:
1. From the System Tool Tray on the lower right side of your screen, locate the Wireless network Connection icon
(if you place your mouse pointer on top of it, it will display Wireless Network XXX)
2. After locating, right click on your mouse or notebook tab, select "Connect to a Network"
3. Select "Set up a connection or network"
4. Select "Manually connect to a wireless network" click on Next
5. Enter SCUWireless as the Network name
6. Choose WPA2-Personal for Security type
7. Choose (AES)Encryption type, WEP
8. Enter SCUWireless into the Security Key/Passphrase and then select Next
Procedure on setting up Clean Access Agent (On Campus)
After setting up SCUWireless Network configuration, you must be on campus to download and setup Clean Access Agent by just clicking on a Web Browser that will redirect page to the CCA Download page.
For additional information on how to setup your wireless and Clean Access Agent:
Congratulations! You have now successfully installed all the necessary settings and softwares for your computer.