Inaugurated in April 2007, the West Coast International LL.M. Job Fair is a recruitment venue for employers who are interested in enlisting international legal talents and for internationally trained lawyers who are currently enrolled in an LL.M. program at a participating law school. UCLA School of Law serves as the event’s organizer and host while a consortium of 19 campuses participate in the program. Interested employers will have the opportunity to pre-select LL.M. candidates from a collective pool of high caliber students who represent many countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. The 2014 West Coast International LL.M. Job Fair will be held on February 21 at UCLA School of Law.
The West Coast LLM job fair related information is also available at http://www.law.ucla.edu/career-services/current-students/llm-students/Pages/west-coast-international-llm-job-fair.aspx
During the Registration Period—Monday, November 4 to Tuesday, December 3, 2013, you will need to do the following:
To Register for the 2014 West Coast LL.M. Fair
• Click on the “Register” button.
• Complete the form with your information and click “Submit.”
• Verify your email address by following the instructions sent via a Symplicity-generated message to the email address you have provided.
To Upload Your Resume:
• Log on to https://law-westcoastllm-csm.symplicity.com/students/. Your login and password will be sent to you via a Symplicity message after your email verification and your coordinator’s approval of your registration.
• Click on the “Documents” tab in the home screen.
• Click on “Add New.”
• Name the document in the “Label” field and select the appropriate document type.
• Enter the file name or click on “Browse” to upload your resume and/or other relevant documents.
• You may upload more than one version of your resume, but if you do, you must select one to be the default. The system will allow you to upload multiple resumes, and select which ones to upload for specific employers.
• When finished, click the “Submit” tab.