Tuition for this program is $975. This includes a single bedroom in a dorm suite beginning on Saturday night through Wednesday night. Tuition without a dorm room is $895.00.
Tuition for non-lawyers is $800 with a dorm room and $750 without a dorm room.
Tuition includes all materials (a notebook and a CD rom) and most meals beginning dinner on Saturday night through breakfast on Thursday.
Please add the following amounts if you wish these services:
Parking $20.00 (for the week)
Gym use $10.00 (for the week only if residing in a dorm room)
Extra nights in the dorm (if available) $60.00 per night
Checks should be made out to Santa Clara University (please put “Death Penalty College” in the memo field) and send to:
Death Penalty College
Santa Clara Law
Bergin Hall, 214
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053
Or you may complete a credit card approval form. You can mail it to the above address or FAX it to (408) 554-4426.
You may write one check to include tuition, gym, parking and/or additional nights but please include a note indicating which services are requested.
- Registration guaranteed only if paid in full.
- Space is limited: Admission to the DPC is generally on a first come, first serve basis. You must have a pending death penalty case to be eligible to attend.
- Cancellations and Refunds: Cancellations accepted, please notify us ASAP if you must cancel. Full refunds issued only with two weeks notice.
- Dorm accommodations: The program tuition includes a single private dorm room for each participant in a small suite of 4 dorm rooms. The conditions and amenities are basic, but they do provide linens, blankets and towels.
- Space guaranteed and held only upon receipt of payment.