Spring 2013 Schedule
October 12, 2012 at 5:20 PM
As I have promised many of you, this is the email telling you that the updates to the spring schedule are 99% complete. If you haven't looked at it lately, please look again:
A few pending issues:
1. A few classes say "Pending Faculty Approval". This is because they are new courses and have to go through the approval process. This should take a week or two. If you are interested in one of these classes, go ahead and register for it.
2. Introduction to the Bar. Class will meet on a few Saturdays, dates are listed BUT specific times for each class are not listed yet. That info should be coming soon.
3. Leadership for Lawyers. Class normally taught by Dean Polden and/or Robert Cullen. Details are still pending.
4. Legal Aspects of Entertainment Law. Will be taught on a few Saturdays, probably mornings. Specific times not posted yet (depends on flight availability from LA)
5. Tech Licensing - we might be adding a second section. I'll send out an email when (if) we do.
If you haven't looked at the schedule lately, here are a few things that changed:
1. Classes moved: Insurance Law moved to the evening, Legal Aspects of War later in the day, ALW:W with Jones/Hague to Wednesdays
2. Added the dates for externship seminars.
3. Added Adv Mediation, Antitrust, Law of War, Health Law 2, Legal Drafting, Entertainment Transactions, Leadership Development for Lawyers, Class Actions and Complex Litigation
4. Made updates to the Class Notes. Be sure to read them!