Contracts Administrator Needed at Chegg
July 05, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Chegg has an immediate opening for Contracts Administrator. This is a six to eight week temporary assignment.
Chegg is transitioning to a new document management system and they need help inputting their existing contracts into the system.
The new Contracts Administrator will report directly to Senior Corporate Counsel and the Senior Paralegal. They will train the new Administrator on how to use the new system and aspects of contracts that need to be tracked.
This is an opportunity to work in house with a small legal team and to gain exposure with all types of contracts. Interest in working as a contracts attorney and any prior relevant experience will be a plus.
Specific Eligibility Requirements:
- Highly developed organizational, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent computer skills, including personal applications (Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Effective as both and individual contributor and as a team player,
- Ability to coordinate and effectively manage multiple projects,
- Judgment, tact, diplomacy, and professionalism,
- Accuracy, attention to detail, thoroughness, and follow-though,
- Initiative and strong customer service skills,
- Working knowledge of reviewing contract and other legal documents is a plus,
- Proficiency with CRM software is a plus.
Located in Santa Clara, CA.
For more information and to apply, prepare a cover letter and resume and visit Symplicity Job Posting # 9317.