Top 5 most popular blogs written by law professors
January 21, 2009 at 10:35 AM
The blog, TaxProf, has released a report on the traffic of blogs written by law school professors. The report lists the top five blogs based on their traffic and unique visitors.
1. Instapundit -- written by Glenn Reynolds, law professor at the University of Tennessee
2. Hugh Hewitt -- written by Hugh Hewitt, law professor at Chapman University School of Law
3. Volokh Conspiracy -- written (with others) by Eugene Volokh, law professor at UCLA
4. Althouse -- written by Ann Althouse, law professor at University of Wisconsin at Madison
5. TaxProf Blog -- written by Paul Caron, law professor at the University of Cincinnati
Interestingly, all of these blogs (with the possible exception of Althouse), are conservative or libertarian. This has been a trend in the last few years, indicating that the readership of law blogs skews to the right.