STRATEGIC INITIATIVES FUND
The Strategic Initiatives Fund was established in 2009 to help provide financial resources needed to sustain the school’s most critical programs and to launch initiatives that will better prepare our students for the challenges of tomorrow’s workplace. A few of the key areas supported by the fund include:
- Scholarships and financial aid, enabling the law school to continue attracting and retaining exceptionally qualified students
- Graduate Student Fellowships to provide employment and continuing education opportunities at the law school for outstanding recent grads during their search for permanent employment
- Instructional technology
- Library resources
- Clinical and other experiential learning programs
- Scholarly endeavors by students and faculty
- Alumni services including continuing legal education offerings
Support the Strategic Initiatives Fund With A Tax-Deductible Gift Today!
All gifts to the Strategic Initiatives Fund are fully tax deductible and are frequently eligible for corporate match if you or your spouse works for a company with a matching gift program. Your support of the Strategic Initiatives Fund can be made with a cash donation, using a credit card or by a gift of securities. You can also make a gift online anytime through SCU’s secure donation site.
*The Dean’s Circle honors our alumni and friends who demonstrate their commitment to Santa Clara Law by contributing $1,000 or more annually. Alumni will be honored for their annual contributions at the following levels:
10 years out or more: $1,000 and higher
5-9 years out: $500 and higher
4 years out or less: $250 and higher
Class of 2016: $20.16
Santa Clara Law offers a variety of scholarships and prizes to incoming and continuing students, thanks to the generosity of alumni and friends who have established these funds over the years. Students are invited to submit an application for five scholarships in particular, some of which require an essay and committee review:
- The Law Alumni Endowed Scholarship
- B.T. Collins “Captain Hook” Scholarship
- Eleven Easy Pieces Scholarship
- The Thurgood Marshall Scholarship
- Women and Law Scholarship
To learn more about establishiing a scholarship, making a gift to the Strategic Initiatives Fund or other areas of the law school, please contact Law Alumni Relations & Development at 408-551-1748 or email@example.com. Thank you for your generous support!