- Santa Clara Law students welcome incoming Fall 2014 1Ls (5/15/2014) -
- Professor Ken Manaster welcomes admitted students to Santa Clara Law (5/8/2014) - Ken Manaster teaches Environmental Law at Santa Clara.
- Professor David Ball welcomes admitted students to Santa Clara Law (4/23/2014) - Here is the first in a series of videos of our professors discussing their scholarly interests and giving advice for incoming 1Ls
- International Human Rights Clinic Spring 2014 Update (4/2/2014) - The International Human Rights Clinic is off to a great Spring Semester. Twelve students are working on several cases and projects that involve environmental justice, children with disabilities, violence against women, human trafficking, local implementation of U.S. human rights treaty…
- Professor David Ball Discusses His Research (3/13/2014) - I thought in this post I’d talk about the research I do and how students can get involved with it. I work primarily in the field of sentencing and corrections—that is, the legal and policy issues that occur after the trial…
Why Choose Santa Clara Law?
Our Bay Area location Top-ranked intellectual property program Students discuss their favorite professors One of the nation’s most diverse law schools So you want to be a lawyer – advice from an alum
Calendar and Events
Student Life and Resources